Price is only valid in the US and may vary in other countries. Please contact us at email@example.com prior to placing an international order.
Roving Blue Ozo-Go® AC/DC Water Purifier
This product is designed for fast deployment in off-grid situations where AC power is not available. If you have access to a truck, car, or motorcycle battery, you can have safe drinking water.
Featuring our Ozo-Pod™10 Ozone generator, this kit will give the user peace of mind when collecting rainwater or clear surface lakes & stream water as it can be treated to be free of micro-organisms that can cause you to become sick.
This kit filters debris and purifies water with ozone, which more effective than chlorine*, and kills bacteria, protozoa, and viruses such as:
Escherichia coli - E. coli, Cryptosporidium parvum - Crypto
Dysentery bacilli, Giardia lamblia, Hepatitis A
Legionella pneumophilia - Legionnaire's Disease
Salmonella, Leptospira, Shigella
Rotavirus, Vibrio cholerae - (Cholera)
*Source: EPA document # EPA 832-F-99-063. Ozone is USDA and FDA approved as Safe and Effective!
1. Collect water from the clearest possible source: Rain water is best! Clear surface water from streams and lakes is OK. Note: This product does not protect against harmful chemicals which may be in ground water. It is not recommended for untested well waters.
2. Place filter on top of the pail, pour water through to remove debris.
3. Remove filter and place the Ozo-Pod 10™ ozone generator into the bucket.
4. Plug the unit into a 110-220 AC outlet, or use the provided DC power inverter to operate the unit.
5. Turn power switch on, allow the generator to run for 15 minutes, to reach an ozone concentration of 1.5ppm. Use the ozone test kit to confirm.
6. Remove Ozo-Pod 10™ and wait until the smell of ozone has disappeared. Water with active ozone in it carries disinfectant qualities, so use that water to rinse and disinfect food preparation surfaces, utensils, wounds, etc.
Perfect for Remote Camps, Canoe/Kayak Adventures, Disaster Response & Preparedness!
We are proud to be building advanced, portable water purification systems that harness "The Power of EO3™", electrolytic ozone, for use around the world.