Roving Blue® is proud to introduce to you the Sanitizing Spray Bottle.
We firmly believe it will revolutionize the way families clean their homes, clinics, day-care centers, schools and offices. The possibilities are truly endless.
Because It takes ordinary tap water and turns it into a sanitizing spray that you can use like common household cleaners today.
The spray bottle creates ozonated water through a highly advanced, patented process based on a specially treated diamond. It will last for the equivalent of thousands of bottles of common household cleaner.
The sprayed water can kill 99.9% of most harmful pathogens such as E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Legionella, MRSA, and more when used as directed.
You won’t believe it until you try it, and so we offer you our unconditional money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we will even pay for the return shipping. We believe in it so much that we will double the one-year warranty offered by the manufacturer.
Free yourself from harmful chemicals and embrace “The Power of EO3™,” electrolytic ozone with the this sanitizing spray bottle. Order one today!
Disinfect surfaces without using harsh chemicals. Ozone leaves behind zero residue, and only the sanitized surfaces your business needs to stop the spread of germs.
Ozone kills 99.9% of most harmful bacteria when used as directed. It has been approved as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA so you can sanitize confidently.
Say goodbye to unwanted odors. Ozone attacks the source of odors by creating a natural chemical reaction to destroy them with power and speed.
POWERFUL BY NATURE
Ozone is a product of a naturally occurring chemical reaction that happens to be one of the most powerful sanitizers on the planet.
Ozone is created when ordinary oxygen loosely bonds with an extra oxygen atom. That third loosely-bonded atom is a sanitizing warrior. It latches onto and destroys harmful bacteria. And once it’s done? It dissipates back into the air as oxygen, leaving behind no harmful byproducts.
• Weight: 2lb (0.9 kg)
• Dimensions: (w x d x h) 4” x 4” x 10” (10 cm x 10 cm x 25 cm)
• Water Reservoir Capacity: 14 oz (400 ml)
• Water Temperature: 40°F (4°C) -104°F (40°C)
• Bottle Battery: Lithium Ion 7.4V 1.8 Amp-hr
• Charger Battery: 100-240 AC 50/60 Hz
• Warrenty: 2 year replacement
• Certifications & Standards: UL / CSA; FCC; EPA Establishment
• Green Seal® Certified GS-37, GS-53; ROHS
• Ozone exposure levels below OSHA PEL and STEL when used as directed
On-Demand & Portable
• Aqueous ozone produced on-demand with the pull of a trigger
• Trigger activates micro-pump to draw water through the electrolytic diamond tocreate aqueous ozone
• Point of use sanitizing power
• Lightweight and compact bottle design
• No Rinse Food Contact Cleaner Sanitizer
• Meets FDA requirements for hard, non-porous surface cleaning and sanitizing
Easy to Use
• LED indicator to notify when bottle is producing aqueous ozone
• LED indicator to notify when bottle needs to be charged
• Able to dispense at least 10 full reservoirs (one gallon) of sanitizing solution perbattery recharge; 70,000 oz. (equal to 5000 refills) per battery life
• For cleaning: spray and wipe
• For sanitizing: spray and allow to sit for 30 seconds, then wipe with a clean, dry clothor let air dry
• Cleans, deodorizes and sanitizes
• No harsh synthetic chemicals or fragrances added
• Leaves no residue• Removes odors
• Sanitizes in just 30 seconds
• Kills** pathogenic bacteria including E. coli and Salmonella
• Kills** Ecoli and Staph A per AOAC 960.09 modified protocol
• Kills** viruses including HCV 229E (surrogate for SARS-CoV-2)**99.9% in 30 seconds
FAST FACTS ABOUT Aqueous Ozone
• Used to clean public water drinking supplies and bottled drinking water
• Designated as a secondary food additive by the FDA for use in cleaning produce and meat to help it last longer
• Used to clean food manufacturing machinery
• Allowed to be sprayed on ready-to-eat food before packaging
• Ozone is allowed for use on organic produce
• Ozone is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the FDA