Welcome to Roving Blue, located in Wisconsin, USA!
We are proud to be building advanced, portable water purification systems that harness "The Power of EO3™", electrolytic ozone, for use around the world.
Roving Blue® O-Pen®- Peace of Mind for Travelers
Tap into Purity™ with the O-Pen®, which gives you the power of ozone to purify water in your pocket! For those unsure of the tap water in:
- Hotel rooms
- Cruise ships
- Foreign restaurants
Want to test drive the O-Pen® before you buy?
Contact us at email@example.com for details about our Rental Program with easy payments of $19.99 including free shipping for both delivery and return!
Roving Blue® OZO-Pod™ - Purify Fruits and Vegetables
Ozone is lethal to e.coli and salmonella. Even organic foods can contain these microbes. Ozone also breaks down herbicides and pesticides on fruits and vegetables.
Roving Blue® Commercial - Custom Applications for OEM
The OZO-Pod™ 10, 50, and 1000, The Tank-Keeper™ line of Ozone Water Generators, consist of the ozone water generator, the power cable, and if required, any necessary power supplies. These devices are designed to be used with clear tap water of unknown safety. The units are fully immersed into the water and the power is applied.
Roving Blue® MVP™ - Portable Drinking Water Source for Groups
Proven in military demonstrations around the world, The MVP™ allows you to drink water from any fresh water source such as rivers, lakes and streams.
- Highly advanced, flushable ultrafiltration
- Long life, diamond-based ozone generators (90,000+ gallons or 68,000 water bottles) before replacement
- Silver-impregnated, activated carbon filters
Marianna “Yana” DeMyer CEO, and Jim Gilmet, CFO at the Crimson Viper Field Experiments in Saraburi, Thailand, 9/2016.
Roving Blue® Latest Field Trials:
- 2018: Accepted in to the JWA (Joint Warfighter Assessments) – Grafenwoehr, Germany
- 2017-2018: Participating in the US Army AEWE (Advanced Expeditionary Warrior Experiments), in Ft. Benning GA
- 2016: Roving Blue selected to attend Crimson Viper Field Experiments in Thailand
- 2016: Roving Blue wins “Architect of Defense” Award from The Defense Alliance
- 2015: Accepted into SOCOM (Special Operations Command) TE 16-2, Camp Roberts, CA and TE 16-3, Muscatatuck UTC, IN
Government Buyers: We are registered with SAM. #017439765 NAICS CODE 333318