Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you use our website or when you communicate with us via email, phone, or other means. This information may include:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and other contact details
- Your job title and company name
- Information about your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages visited
- Any other information you voluntarily provide to us
Use of Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To send you marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them
- To improve our website and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, email marketing, and review gathering services.
- Law enforcement authorities or other government officials, if required by law or to protect our legal rights or the rights of others
- Other third parties with your consent
If you have subscribed to our marketing emails, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the email. We will process your request promptly.
Our website is not directed to children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us immediately.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no security measures can provide absolute protection.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required by law.